5 REASONS WHY CBD GEL CAPSULES ARE THE FUTURE
What exactly are CBD capsules?
CBD capsules contain CBD in the form of a pill, similar to a vitamin or candy. So, unlike with a bottle of CBD oil, you don't have to decide how much to take when measuring from a dropper. The capsule itself is typically made of gelatin, but vegetarian options are available.
1. You are always certain that the dosage is correct: Sure, CBD Tincture Oils usually have measurements on the dropper, so you can guess how much CBD oil you're taking in. You may be able to estimate your dosage with CBD soft gels, but you are unlikely to get the exact same amount each time.
2. Try not to taste the hemp: Okay, so this doesn't really apply to CBD products because we flavour our oils anyway, but if you're using CBD soft gels from another brand, you can totally use this! While some people enjoy the earthy flavour of hemp (which is fine if you do! ), many people despise the bitter, grassy flavour. Some will even tell you that it's like eating dirt!
3. Simple and discrete: CBD Gel Capsules are convenient to transport. When you carry a bottle of CBD oil around, there's always the possibility of it leaking or spilling on your belongings. Our capsules are well-contained and are unlikely to leak their contents. If you're always on the go, keep them in your bag or in your car.
4. Most people are already accustomed to taking a capsule. Are you just getting started with CBD? If so, a capsule form is most likely the best option. In fact, even just the shape of the CBD Gel Capsules already look identical to Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Iron, Potassium, and other daily supplements. It's the same as taking your vitamins or prescription medication on a daily basis. When you're already in the habit of taking a pill or capsule each day, it'll be super-easy to incorporate CBD into the mix. You can drink your CBD capsules with water, juice, or even your morning coffee. Make whatever you decide to do a habit. Remember that consistency is essential.
5. All-day relief is provided by capsules: Remember how we mentioned bioavailability earlier in this article and in previous ones? The amount of a substance that is processed before it is discarded is referred to as bioavailability. Each CBD product has its own bioavailability range, and CBD Gel Capsules are in the same ballpark as other ingestibles, with a 6% - 15% bioavailability range.
CBD has no addictive properties
CBD capsules have been shown to have anti-addictive properties, which may be beneficial for people who are trying to quit drinking, smoking, using cocaine, or using heroin. The World Health Organization's Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD) released a critical review report on CBD in 2018. It was determined that it was not addictive, did not cause withdrawal symptoms, and was well tolerated by the vast majority of people. Furthermore, the WHO proposed that CBD be removed from international drug control because it has no potential for abuse or dependence.
What exactly does this mean?
The gelatin lining of a Gel Capsule is digested by the stomach first, then by the intestines, and finally by the liver. This is known as First-Pass Metabolism, and it ultimately reduces the potency of CBD. Despite its diminishing potency, CBD oil is distributed through the bloodstream after passing through the liver, allowing users to feel its effects all day without needing to re-dose.